- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open availability:
- Sunday through Thursday.
- from 9 Am To 5 PM
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
Working daily from 9 am to 5 pm
Work every day except Friday and Saturday off
- A commission for selling 10% of any income you provide to the company is calculated
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.